Blank Screen on Clenergy SPH Solar Inverter – What can you do?
At Gold Coast Solar Power Solutions we’ve seen a number of blank screen instances with the Clenergy SPH solar inverter where the screen is just blank – there’s no lights on and nothing is showing on the display. If the screen and lights on your inverter are all blank there are a number of possible causes as follows, it could be a problem with the:
- Solar Panels
- DC wiring on the roof
- DC wiring between the roof and the inverter
- DC isolator on the roof
- DC isolator at the inverter
- DC plugs underneath the inverter
- Solar Inverter
Blank Screen on your Clenergy SPH Solar Inverter? Try this.
As you probably start to realise from looking at this list this is a fault that is most likely going to require the assistance of an accredited solar electrician such as Gold Coast Solar Power Solutions but before running to the phone or shooting us an email check the following:
- Solar DC isolator beside the inverter is turned ON
- DC plugs underneath the inverter are connected firmly and are in good condition
If you’ve checked the solar DC isolator is definitely ON and still the inverter display is blank you are going to need professional help. For further advice please complete the form above under the URGENT heading and we’ll assist you further.
Need more information on the Clenergy SPH solar inverter? Checkout the below.
For more information on Clenergy SPH solar inverters including inverter datasheets, manuals, fault codes etc. click here.
Got A Question About Solar Power? Click Here For Answers!
- Can you add more solar panels to your solar power system?
- How much power can you expect from your solar power system?
- Do you know how to read your Energex solar power meter?
- Could you be saving hundreds of $$ on your pool power costs?
- How to make the most of the 44c feed in tariff
- How to get the best out of your solar power system on a low feed in tariff