Do you have an Aerosharp Solar Inverter 0W Output?
An issue we have seen a number of times with the Aerosharp brand is the Aerosharp Solar Inverter 0W output in its display.
If the Power and Run lights are on then your Aero-sharp solar inverter should be working, however, if you look at the screen and it shows ‘Pout – 0W’ the inverter is producing 0 watts of power – so if the sun’s out and your Aerosharp inverter shows a Pout of 0W then it’s actually not working. In this case, you should take action ASAP to get your solar power system back in operation.
What can you do about an Aerosharp Solar Inverter 0W output issue?
The first thing you can do is to reboot the solar power system by following the shutdown procedure as shown below:
- Turn off the SOLAR SUPPLY MAIN SWITCH or the Inverter AC Isolator (if applicable).
- Turn off the PV Array DC Isolator located at the inverter.
- Wait for approximately 1 minute.
- Turn on the SOLAR SUPPLY MAIN SWITCH or AC Isolator (if installed).
- Turn on the PV ARRAY DC Isolator.
- Wait a few minutes for the inverter to restart.
- Check to see if the error has cleared.
If you’ve carried out the reboot procedure and you’re still getting this issue you are going to need the help of a solar accredited electrician.
If the inverter is installed within the last 5 years it should be covered under warranty but unfortunately, Aero-Sharp Electric is no longer trading so there’s no longer any warranty to fall back on. You could try and have the inverter repaired but this will most likely cost you $500 or so and will still leave you with an inferior-quality AeroSharp inverter. Instead of spending good money trying to have it repaired we recommend spending a bit more and replacing it with a good quality inverter that’s going to give you a full warranty. If you are looking at this option it’s important to know the size of your inverter which can be found on the side of the inverter so you know the correct size to replace your faulty inverter with.
If you need further assistance with your AeroSharp Inverter with 0W output issue please complete the form above under the URGENT heading and we’ll assist you further.
Need more information on AeroSharp solar inverters? Checkout the below.
For more information on AeroSharp solar inverters including inverter datasheets, manuals, fault codes etc. click here.
Got A Question About Solar Power? Click Here For Answers!
- Can you add more solar panels to your solar power system?
- How much power can you expect from your solar power system?
- Do you know how to read your Energex solar power meter?
- Could you be saving hundreds of $$ on your pool power costs?
- How to make the most of the 44c feed in tariff
- How to get the most out of your solar power system on a low feed in tariff