Is your Clenergy solar inverter producing low power?
Low power output issues with Clenergy solar inverters is something we’ve seen a number of times here at Gold Coast Power Solutions, this is a an issue where the inverter is producing power but the power levels are nowhere near what they should be.
The status of the inverter may show that it’s operational and doesn’t have any problem (red fault light is not on). However, what you will notice is that the inverter is producing very low power to nothing at all, while it should be producing a good amount of power.
Possible causes of low power output on Clenergy Solar Inverter
If you are observing the same thing on your Clenergy inverter the first thing to do is to check if there is no shading on your solar panels. Should there be no issues with shade then the possible causes of low power output on a Clenergy solar inverter could be:
- Problem with the DC Isolator or the cables on the Solar DC side
- Problem with the solar panels on the roof
- Problem on the solar inverter itself
Either way, it’s going to be best to get a professional solar accredited electrician to check out the system and have look into the cause of the issue for you.
What can you do to troubleshoot a low power output on your Clenergy solar inverter?
Try rebooting your solar inverter by following the system shut down procedure:
- Turn off the SOLAR SUPPLY MAIN SWITCH of Inverter AC Isolator.
- Turn off the PV ARRAY DC Isolator beside the inverter.
- Wait for approximately 1 minute.
- Turn on the AC Isolator.
- Turn on the PV ARRAY DC Isolator.
- Wait until the power light is on and check that the screen displays the expected power output.
If the above procedure does not solve the low power issue, we recommend contacting a professional solar accredited electrician. If you’re near the Gold Coast or Brisbane areas just leave your details on the form on this page. If you are somewhere else in Australia please click on the following link, we have quality replacement solar inverters in stock ready to be delivered to your door.
Need more information on Clenergy solar inverters? Checkout the below.
For more information on Clenergy solar inverters including inverter datasheets, manuals, fault codes etc. click here.
Got A Question About Solar Power? Click Here For Answers!
- Can you add more solar panels to your solar power system?
- How much power can you expect from your solar power system?
- Do you know how to read your Energex solar power meter?
- Could you be saving hundreds of $$ on your pool power costs?
- How to make the most of the 44c feed in tariff
- How to get the most out of your solar power system on a low feed in tariff