Is your Eversolar Solar Inverter showing a Relay Check Fail message?
Unfortunately here at Gold Coast Power Solutions we have seen the “Relay Check Fail” message many timers on Eversolar solar inverters.
With this issue, the inverter keeps trying to reboot itself. The “Relay Check Fail” message will then appear on the display screen, then the restart process will start again. This will keep going on and on, you will also notice that the the red LED light is lit, which means that the inverter has detected a fault.
An Eversolar inverter working properly should display a green light and should not have the red light lit.
If you are experiencing this issue in your Eversolar solar inverter you’ll need to do something about it ASAP as your inverter is currently not working.
Troubleshooting an Eversolar solar inverter Relay Check Fail
If this happens to your Eversolar solar inverter the best thing to do is to try rebooting the system to see if this clears the issue by following the shutdown procedure below.
- Turn off the SOLAR SUPPLY MAIN SWITCH located at your switchboard or the Inverter AC Isolator.
- Turn off the PV Array DC Isolator located at the inverter.
- Wait for approximately 1 minute.
- Turn on the AC Isolator and / or Solar Supply Main Switch.
- Turn on the PV ARRAY DC Isolator.
- See if the inverter successfully starts up after the reboot.
If after the reboot the inverter Relay Check Fail error message continues you will need to have a solar accredited electrician replace your inverter.
If the inverter is still within the 5-year warranty period and you have proof of purchase documentation then Eversolar should cover this issue under warranty. If you wish to take this option, ou will need to provide proof of purchase of when it was originally installed and the inverter model number and serial number; you can find these details on the side of the inverter.
Just take note though that Eversolar tends to take a while to service warranty claims, usually you will be waiting a month or so.
If your inverter is out of warranty or you’re not prepared to wait for the unit to get fixed, the best thing to do is to have the inverter replaced with a good quality new unit with a full factory warranty.
If you need any further help with your Eversolar Solar Inverter Relay Check Fail issue please complete the form above under the URGENT heading and we’ll assist you further.
Need more information on Eversolar solar inverters? Checkout the below.
For more information on Eversolar solar inverters including inverter datasheets, manuals, fault codes etc. click here.
Got A Question About Solar Power? Click Here For Answers!
- Can you add more solar panels to your solar power system?
- How much power can you expect from your solar power system?
- Do you know how to read your Energex solar power meter?
- Could you be saving hundreds of $$ on your pool power costs?
- How to make the most of the 44c feed in tariff
- How to get the most out of your solar power system on a low feed in tariff