Is your KLNE Sunteams solar inverter screen totally blank?
Possible causes of a blank screen on a KLNE Sunteams inverter
At Gold Coast Solar Power Solutions we’ve seen a large number of KLNE Sunteams inverters were the screen has gone completely blank. A blank screen on a KLNE Sunteams inverter could be caused by one of the following issues:
- An internal fault with the KLNE Sunteams inverter
- The screen has been damaged by the sun and is illegible
- A fault on the roof with the solar panels or wiring
- A fault with the DC isolator beside the inverter
- A fault with the DC connections into the inverter
Pretty much if you don’t have the green run light on on the inverter it is highly unlikely that your solar power system is working at all.
What can you do about a blank screen on your KLNE Sunteams Inverter?
The first thing you can try is rebooting your solar power system:
- Turn OFF the Solar Supply Main Switch in the switchboard
- Turn OFF the PV Array DC Isolator beside the inverter
- Wait for a few seconds
- Turn the PV Array DC Isolator beside the inverter back ON
- Turn the Solar Supply Main Switch in the switchboard back ON
- Wait for the inverter to reboot
- See if the screen displays any information
If the reboot has failed to fixed your blank screen problem then it looks like you will require the assistance of a professional solar power accredited electrician. Please fill in your details on the form on this page and we will organise your local solar power professional to provide you with further assistance.
Got A Question About Solar Power? Click Here For Answers!
- Can you add more solar panels to your solar power system?
- How much power can you expect from your solar power system?
- Do you know how to read your Energex solar power meter?
- Could you be saving hundreds of $$ on your pool power costs?
- How to make the most of the 44c feed in tariff
- How to get the most out of your solar power system on a low feed in tariff