Is your KLNE Sunteams solar inverter displaying a Disconnect Grid message on the screen?
At Gold Coast Power Solutions we aim to help customers who encounter issues with their KLNE Sunteams solar inverter. A common issue that we have seen is when the KLNE Sunteams solar inverter displays Disconnect Grid on the screen.
With this issue, you will notice that the red fault light is lit, indicating that the inverter has detected a fault. You will also notice that the display message shows a “Disconnect Grid” message, which means that the inverter is not detecting power from the electricity grid or power from the switchboard.
As soon as you see these indications, you’ll want to take action to get your KLNE Sunteams solar inverter back in action.
Troubleshooting a KLNE Sunteams Solar Inverter Disconnect Grid Screen Display
There are a few things that you can check first:
- If there is an AC isolator installed, check that it is ON
- Check the SOLAR SUPPLY MAIN SWITCH in your switchboard is ON
- Check plugs underneath the inverter are all connected.
After checking the above and ensuring that there’s no power failure from the grid and you are still having this issue then you will need to contact a solar accredited electrician to check your system. They will check for further issues with the inverter or the cables back to the switchboard.
First thing that they will do is to pull out the AC plug and check if it’s generating 240 volts. This will help us to ascertain where the issue lies – either an internal problem with the inverter itself, or a problem somewhere with the cables back to the switchboard.
If you’re having KLNE Sunteams Solar Inverter Disconnect Grid issues please complete the form above under the URGENT heading and we’ll assist you further.
Need more information on KLNE Sunteams solar inverters? Checkout the below.
For more information on KLNE Sunteams solar inverters including inverter datasheets, manuals, fault codes etc. click here.
Got A Question About Solar Power? Click Here For Answers!
- Can you add more solar panels to your solar power system?
- How much power can you expect from your solar power system?
- Do you know how to read your Energex solar power meter?
- Could you be saving hundreds of $$ on your pool power costs?
- How to make the most of the 44c feed in tariff
- How to get the most out of your solar power system on a low feed in tariff