Power One / ABB Aurora Solar Inverter Missing Grid Message
Do you have a Power One / ABB Aurora Solar Inverter Missing Grid Message? If so your Aurora solar inverter isn’t producing any power so don’t ignore it – take action!
The Power One company who makes the Aurora inverter was bought out by another company called ABB, so there can be some confusion in who the manufacturer is.
The two clear signs of the Missing Grid issue are:
- There inverter Alarm light is glowing orange
- The inverter display shows the “Missing Grid” message
The Power One / ABB Aurora Solar Inverter Missing Grid Message tells you that your inverter has not detected any electricity coming from the street. This can be caused by a number of different things, in this post we’ll investigate some of the common causes.
Common Ways to Fix the Power One / ABB Aurora Solar Inverter Missing Grid Message
There are three simple things you should firstly check as follows:
- Go to your switchboard and make sure the solar supply main switch is turned ON.
- If your inverter is not installed next to the switchboard, you’ll probably have an inverter AC isolator, make sure this is ON as well.(if present)
- Make sure you actually have power from the street, there isn’t a blackout is there?
If you have checked the above and all seems okay, then you are going to need to contact a solar accredited electrician for further assistance. There are various issues it could be (switchboard, cables, or the inverter) and you will need the expertise of an electrician to diagnose and fix this.
If you are in South East QLD somewhere near the Gold Coast or Brisbane area we can certainly help get your solar power system back in action ASAP.
For further assistance please complete the form above under the URGENT heading so we can help you further.
Got A Question About Solar Power? Click Here For Answers!
- Can you add more solar panels to your solar power system?
- How much power can you expect from your solar power system?
- Do you know how to read your Energex solar power meter?
- Could you be saving hundreds of $$ on your pool power costs?
- How to make the most of the 44c feed in tariff
- How to make the most out of a low feed in tariff