AL05 alarm code on the screen of your Sunny Roo, Beyond Building or Sunna Inverter?
If you have an AL-05 Alarm Code on a Sunny Roo, Beyond Building or Sunna Inverter please check out the following on what you can do about it.
AL means Alarm and 05 is the code, so an AL05 message is Alarm code 5. AL05 means that Input A on the inverter is under voltage. When this alarm code is shown it means one of two things:
- There is a problem with the solar panels connected to input A of the inverter
- There is no solar panels connected to input A
If you check under the inverter you will see Input A and Input B. If Input A is not connected to any cables then the AL-05 code is nothing to worry about – it’s normal as there is no voltage on input A for the inverter to detect.
If you do have cables plugged into Input A of the inverter and you are getting AL05 message then you do have a problem.
What to do with an AL05 Alarm Code on a Sunny Roo Beyond Building and Sunna Inverter ?
If there are cables plugged into input A then ensure these cables are properly plugged in and that all the Solar DC Isolators are turned ON.
If you’ve tried this and the alarm code continues to appear then you’re going to need to contact a local solar accredited electrician to find out what’s going on. It could be a problem with the solar inverter or it could be a case of it’s not getting power from the solar panels on the roof.
If you need further assistance with your Sunny Roo Beyond Building and Sunna Inverter AL05 Alarm Code issue please complete the form above under the URGENT heading and we’ll assist you further.
Need more information on Sunny Roo solar inverters? Checkout the below.
For more information on Sunny Roo solar inverters including inverter datasheets, manuals, fault codes etc. click here.
Got A Question About Solar Power? Click Here For Answers!
- Can you add more solar panels to your solar power system?
- How much power can you expect from your solar power system?
- Do you know how to read your Energex solar power meter?
- Could you be saving hundreds of $$ on your pool power costs?
- How to make the most of the 44c feed in tariff
- How to get the most out of your solar power system on a low feed in tariff