For high performance solar panels without the premium price Gold Coast Solar Power Solutions use and recommend JA Solar panels. JA Solar are a publicly listed company on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange (NASDAQ ticker: JASO).
The JA Solar solar panel production line employs an optimised vertically integrated model from the polysilicon to ingot, ingot to wafer, from wafer to cells and finally from cells to panels.
JA Solar panels are manufactured with the following key features;
- Clean Energy Council Approved
- Designed for residential, commercial and utility applications, rooftop or ground mounted.
- Subfissure-free (100% passing double EL tests before leaving factory)
- Double printing technology significantly reducing defects & increasing performance
- Positive Power Tolerance (0-+5W)
- Outstanding performance in low light conditions
- Excellent anti-PID performance
- Mechanical resistance to withstand wind loads up to 2400 Pa
- Passed triple standard IEC long-term reliability test
- Compliant with UL1703, IEC 61215 & IEC 61730
- Certified by TUV & UL/CUL
- 100% autonomous manufacturing
Learn more about JA Solar solar panels with the following video:
Interested in learning more about JA Solar panels? Check out the following links:
Gold Coast Solar Power Solutions have installed thousands of solar panels all over the Gold Coast for many happy customers; why not contact us today and see how we can help dramatically reduce your power bills ?