Solar Power Owners on the Gold Coast Stuck With Faulty CMS 2000 Inverters
Download the CMS 2000 Inverter User Manual here
CMS (Carbon Management Solutions) in Receivership
Unfortunately with the manufacturer of CMS 2000 inverters being in receivership this has left an untold number of their solar power customers with no warranties for the inverters that they have had installed, and it seems like the CMS 2000 inverters are a problem waiting to happen. There is a company in Brisbane that repairs CMS 2000 inverter problems but obviously this is at a cost as the following steps will need to be taken:
- You need to pay to have a licensed electrician remove the faulty inverter.
- The problem CMS 2000 inverter will need to be delivered to the Brisbane company.
- You will need to pay for the inverter to be repaired.
- The repaired inverter will need to be sent back to you.
- You will need to have a licensed electrician re install your repaired CMS 2000 inverter.
With all the above costs I would not expect any change from $500 and then you still have the CMS 2000 inverter with no warranty – just hold your breath until the next fault develops!
The best solution is to replace the problem inverter with a new, quality unit complete with a full 5 or 10 year warranty that will actually be honoured.
Quality Replacement Solar Power Inverters
At Gold Coast Solar Power Solutions we are really saddened to see the number of people that have been left with solar power systems that are not operational by this company and others using inferior components. If you’re one of these people with a solar power system that’s not functioning due to a faulty inverter we can supply and install a quality replacement inverter for you as quickly as possible; we fully understand that a solar power system that is not operational is a liability rather than the asset it should be.
The old saying comes to mind, “Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten”
Got A Question About Solar Power? Click Here For Answers!
- Can you add more solar panels to your solar power system?
- How much power can you expect from your solar power system?
- Do you know how to read your Energex solar power meter?
- Could you be saving hundreds of $$ on your pool power costs?
- How to make the most of the 44c feed in tariff
- How to get the best out of your solar power system