Call Us Today! 07 55 228 980
The following video very simply explains how grid connect solar power works. Just click on the picture and it will start playing. Enjoy!
So you’re wondering how solar power works? Here is a basic overview on how grid connected solar power systems work;
The following list shows common solar power questions and answers that we are regularly asked. If you have a question that isn’t answered here please do not hesitate to contact us here.
1. How does solar power work?
2. What government rebates are currently available?
3. Is it true that solar panels take more energy to make than they ever produce?
4. What are gross and net feed in tariffs?
5. How can I make the most of the net feed in tariff?
6. Do solar panels still work in the shade?
7. Do solar panels need cleaning?
8. Can solar panels withstand hail?
9. Do solar power panels create hot water?
10. Which energy retailer best supports my investment in grid connect solar power?
11. Does the temperature affect how much power solar panels make?
12. Mono or Polycrystalline solar panels – does it matter?
13. Solar Power Production on the Gold Coast – What can I expect?
14. Solar Panel Efficiency – Does it matter?
15. Solar Panels are different – Does it matter which solar panel?
16. Solar Panel diodes – what are they and what do they do?
17. How do I read my new Energex power meter?
18. I have 3 phase power – do I need a special solar inverter?
19. I have solar power already, can I add more solar panels?
20. Does a solar power system require maintenance?