Gold Coast Solar Power Solutions are specialists in commercial solar power systems having installed megawatts of solar power on the Gold Coast and South East Queensland over the years with hundreds of kilowatts being in the commercial sector.
Commercial Solar Power Benefits
Click on any of the following points for further detailed explanations of how solar power can benefit your commercial property:
- Large reductions on electricity bills
- Insulate your business from the brunt of future electricity price hikes
- Reduce the carbon foot print of your business
- Enhance your businesses “green” credentials and environmentally friendly image
The Benefits Of Commercial Solar Power With Gold Coast Solar Power Solutions
- Experienced commercial solar power system designers and installers
- Power monitoring equipment to ensure the optimal solar solution
- Quality solar power products – tried, tested and proven in the real world.
- Local after sales service and support from our solar power experts.
- Remote monitoring of your solar power system ensuring optimal solar power production.
Whatever your situation may be we can arrange a site inspection of your premises and we will work with you to maximise the benefits of solar power; at the same time we can perform an energy audit outlining areas where you can lower your energy consumption in practical, cost effective measures.
Large Reductions on Electricity Bills with Commercial Solar Power
Most commercial properties are using a large proportion of their power in business hours. This type of power consumption is just perfect to benefit from commercial solar power as this daytime power consumption can be offset by solar power very well.
As can be seen the solar curve very neatly fits in the daytime power consumption pattern of this business. From the energy axis on the right hand side of the graph you can see from the shaded red section that around 230kWh of power was consumed on this day – at the current electricity price including GST of $0.31 per kWh these costs and savings would be as follows:
- 230kWh x 0.31c = $71.30 of power consumed during this time period (without solar)
- 120kWh x 0.31c = $37.20 of solar power produced during the day*
- $71.30 – $37.20 = $34.10 total power billed after solar power savings*
Isn’t that amazing! With a business such as the example above using a similar amount of power every day of the year savings of around 40 – 50% can be expected every year on power bills. That is effectively saving the business around $12,446.50 per year or around $9,000 per year if power is consumed at this rate only on weekdays. What could an appropriately sized solar power system be saving you and your business?
*solar power production does fluctuate throughout the year. Some days would have lower solar power yields whilst other days would have higher solar power yields, especially over the longer days in the summer months.
Insulate your business from the brunt of future electricity price hikes
If you think the savings mentioned in the example above are good just think how the savings will increase when the price of electricity goes up? Over the last 3 years the cost of electricity has risen around 40% nationally. If prices continue to rise at that alarming rate this business could be saving an additional $4500 per year on electricity bills in 3 years time? Are you and your business ready to cover that type of rising cost?
Reduce the carbon foot print of your business
What is your businesses carbon footprint? The carbon footprint of a business does include the carbon produced by the production of the electricity that you consume but is also made up of a lot more than just that; it also includes your businesses fuel use, waste, food, transport etc. A commercial solar power system certainly does help in lowering the carbon footprint though, on average per 1 kW of solar power system installed you can expect 1500 kg or 1.5 tonnes of carbon emissions saved per year. So for our 20.09kW commercial solar power example above we could expect savings of 30135 kgs, that is a reduction of over 30 tonnes of carbon emissions per year!
Enhance your businesses “green” credentials and environmentally friendly image
Nothing says “green” like solar power panels. In our modern business environment your businesses “green credentials” can potentially make or break your important business deals. Why risk that when the benefits of commercial solar power for your business are so obvious?
Businesses & Commercial Properties Benefitting from Solar Power
Gold Coast Solar Power Solutions have helped a large number of businesses and commercial properties benefit from solar power. Check out some of the following examples:
- Belgian Delights 32.5kW Commercial Solar Power System
- Electro Plating 99.84 kW Commercial Solar Power System
- Gullivers Coomera 22.36kW Commercial Solar Power System
- Mudgeeraba Bowls Club 25kW Commercial Solar Power System
- Rochedale Christian Children’s Centre 20kW Commercial Solar Power System
- Signal Advantage 30kW Commercial Solar Power System at Coomera
- Tamborine Mountain Bowls Club 21 kW Commercial Solar System