At Gold Coast Solar Power Solutions we are very happy to introduce REC solar panels to our range of quality solar power products.
Why REC solar panels?
- REC is a fast-growing, financially strong global company with customers worldwide
- Founded in Norway, REC is an international solar company, employing more than 3,000 people worldwide
- REC had revenues of approximately EUR 1 billion in 2009
- Established in 1996
- More than 200 patents granted or pending
- Listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (ticker: REC)
Please take the time to watch the following video about why we use and recommend REC solar panels
REC solar panels have a number of great attributes that make them a wise choice for your solar power system, including the following;
- Energy payback time of 1 year for the complete solar including aluminium frame and transport
- High power output of 245W per REC solar panel
- Positive power tolerances – this means that REC 245W solar panels will actually be rated at a minimum of 245W or up to 5% more than 245W!
- Special glass etching, anti-reflective coating – improves the power output of the module in all sunlight conditions.
- High output in real world conditions compared to other solar panels – confirmed in reputable independent third party testing by Photon and the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (Fraunhofer ISE)
- Module warranty conditions:
– 25 year linear power warranty
– 10 year limited product warranty
- REC has a proven track record for respecting warranties
With all the above features Gold Coast Solar Power Solutions is excited to offer the REC solar panels as part of our quality range of solar power solutions to Gold Coast residents.