Is your Eversolar Solar Inverter displaying Utility Loss on its screen?
As we have been servicing various customers here at Gold Coast Power Solutions one of the most common issues that we have seen is with Eversolar solar inverters being unable to detect any power from the electricity grid.
With this fault the screen displays the “Utility Loss” message and instead of the green run light being lit, the inverters red fault light is lit. This means that the inverter is not detecting any power from the electricity grid.
As soon as you see this message it’s a good idea to do something about it to ensure your solar power system is working and saving you money – as in this state it’s not working.
What can you do to troubleshoot Eversolar Solar Inverter Utility Loss Message?
There are a few things that you can check first:
- If there is an AC isolator installed beside the inverter, it should be turned ON
- the SOLAR SUPPLY MAIN SWITCH for the inverter in your switchboard should also be ON, and
- the AC plug beneath the inverter should be correctly plugged into the inverter
If these are all as they should be, the inverter should no longer display the Utility Loss message.
If the issue persists, you will need to contact a solar accredited electrician to have a look at your Eversolar solar inverter issue. They will be needing to carry out some further tests.
If you need any further assistance with your Eversolar Solar Inverter Utility Loss issue please complete the form above under the URGENT heading and we’ll assist you further.
Need more information on Eversolar solar inverters? Checkout the below.
For more information on Eversolar solar inverters including inverter datasheets, manuals, fault codes etc. click here.
Got A Question About Solar Power? Click Here For Answers!
- Can you add more solar panels to your solar power system?
- How much power can you expect from your solar power system?
- Do you know how to read your Energex solar power meter?
- Could you be saving hundreds of $$ on your pool power costs?
- How to make the most of the 44c feed in tariff
- How to get the most out of your solar power system on a low feed in tariff