Zeversolar Error Code 38
Is your Zeversolar Solar Inverter showing an Error Code 38 message?
When your Zeversolar solar inverter is operating correctly the inverter light will be solid green. When the light is red it indicates that your inverter has detected a fault with the system – the particular fault details are displayed on the screen, and if you’re reading this I bet you’re seeing an Error Code 38 message and it’s quite likely that your inverter is beeping at you.
Zeversolar Error Code 38 Message – What does it mean?
An Error Code 38 message on your Zeversolar inverter is telling you that the system has detected leakage of electricity to earth, and this condition is called an earth fault or an isolation fault. The following list is some of the common causes of this type of faults that would make your Zeversolar inverter display an Error code 38 message:
- Moisture ingress in the solar panels
- Moisture ingress in the cabling, plugs, isolators or inverter
- Damage to cables in the solar power system
If you’re seeing an Error Code 38 message the first thing we recommend you try is a reboot of your solar power system.
Rebooting Your SolaX Solar Inverter
It is possible that the error you’re seeing with your Zeversolar inverter is just a glitch which will be fixed by a system reboot. To reboot your Zeversolar solar inverter please follow these steps:
- Turn OFF the solar supply main switch (or inverter AC isolator if present).
- Turn OFF the PV array DC isolator.
- Wait for the inverter screen to go completely blank and the red fault light to turn off.
- Turn ON the PV array DC isolator.
- Turn ON the solar supply main switch (or inverter AC isolator if present).
- Wait a few minutes while the inverter boots back up.
If after restarting the inverter you still see the error message “Error Code 38” unfortunately it looks like you may have an issue with your system which is going to require professional help. We recommend you get in touch with a local solar accredited electrician to carry out some fault finding on your system and advise you further. If you are in South East QLD somewhere near the Gold Coast or Brisbane area we will be happy to help.
For further advice please complete the form above under the URGENT heading and we’ll assist you further.
Got A Question About Solar Power? Click Here For Answers!
- Can you add more solar panels to your solar power system?
- How much power can you expect from your solar power system?
- Do you know how to read your Energex solar power meter?
- Could you be saving hundreds of $$ on your pool power costs?
- How to make the most of the 44c feed in tariff
- How to make the most out of a low feed in tariff