Power One Aurora E021 Error?
The E021 error message means your Power One Aurora inverter has detected a problem with one of the internal relays.
The following are indicators of this fault:
- Yellow Fault light will be on
- Screen will display an “E021” message
What can you do about a Power One Aurora E021 Error?
It may be possible to correct the E021 error code by rebooting your solar system, although this is unlikely but it’s worth a try!
To reboot your Power One Aurora solar inverter please follow these steps:
- Turn OFF the solar supply main switch (or inverter AC isolator if present).
- Turn OFF the PV array DC isolator.
- Wait for the inverter screen to go completely blank and the red fault light to turn off.
- Turn ON the PV array DC isolator.
- Turn ON the solar supply main switch (or inverter AC isolator if present).
- Wait a few minutes while the inverter boots back up.
If after restarting the inverter you still see the error message “E021” unfortunately it appears you have an issue with your inverter which is going to require a replacement.
Power One Aurora E021 Error – Next Steps
As this is an internal error the inverter requires replacing and you should contact a solar accredited electrician as soon as practical.
The Power One Aurora inverters have a 5-year manufacturer warranty. If your inverter was installed within the last 5 years, ABB will cover this error under their manufacturers warranty. In order to claim warranty, you are required to provide the following information:
- Model Number (found on the data plate on the side of your inverter)
- Serial Number (Found underneath the inverter)
- Proof of purchase (Tax Invoice, STC form, paperwork showing the installation date and inverter)
If your inverter is over 5 years old, and therefore not under warranty, you will need to contact a solar accredited electrician to discuss replacing the inverter as soon as possible.
If you are in South East QLD somewhere near the Gold Coast or Brisbane area we can certainly help get your solar power system back in action ASAP.
If you need further assistance with your Power One Aurora E021 error please complete the form above under the URGENT heading and we’ll assist you further.
Need more information on the Power One Aurora E021 Error? Checkout the video below.
Got A Question About Solar Power? Click Here For Answers!
- Can you add more solar panels to your solar power system?
- How much power can you expect from your solar power system?
- Do you know how to read your Energex solar power meter?
- Could you be saving hundreds of $$ on your pool power costs?
- How to make the most of the 44c feed in tariff
- How to make the most out of a low feed in tariff